Meet the Team
If you would like to work with a welcoming team in an environment that supports and nurtures your talent, jobs at Ireland Website Design are just for you. If you can rise to the challenge of creating websites with the potential to reach thousands of users on a multitude of devices and platforms then we want to hear from you.
Our success is rooted in building teams of outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We believe we are a better company when all our staff are able to bring their full authentic selves to work. Together, we’re committed to building a team and culture that’s diverse, equitable, and inclusive.
We strive to always be friendly, candid and humble.
We strive to be constantly learning, improving and executing with purpose.
We strive to continuously help and push one another to improve.
We strive to solve a few problems extremely well.
Full-Time Positions Available
Ireland Website Design empowers organisations across a broad range of industries. Over the years, we’ve been really lucky with the people that have joined our team. The most important skill you can have here is the willingness to learn and take on new challenges. We look for the best and want people who are as passionate about the web as we are.
Ireland Website Design is looking for an experienced Project Manager.
The Project Manager will oversee projects, facilitate client meetings, keep the ship afloat, and raise the flag when we fall out of process. An ideal candidate has an understanding of digital marketing, brand development and strategy, and website design and development.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize
- Managing projects from start to finish
- Time Management working with employees, clients and management and managing multiple commitments at a time
- Budgeting: You will be maintaining a budget for each project
- Communication skills: Updating and managing clients on a daily basis
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Relationshipy – must bond with staff and clients
- Ability to work using our project management tool teamwork.com
Benefits and Perks
Fostering a culture where everyone feels welcome and valued requires intentionality.
We are committed to this hard work and we are holding ourselves accountable.
When You Start
- Welcome pack complete with lots of Ireland Website Design merch
- Employee bonus programme
- Ireland Website Design buddy – somebody who shows you the ropes on your first days
- Top class equipment – choice of hardware, we have Apples, PC’s and Linux computers. Take your pick!
While You Work
- Competitive industry salaries
- Awesome snacks and drinks
- Annual team building events and trips
- Ireland Website Design legend awards
- Company pension scheme after 2 years of service
- Unlimited hot drinks, unlimited refills, tea, cappuchinos, lattes and hot chocolates with all the syrups
- Company pyjamas days
Health & Wellness
- Up to 29 days leave per year
- Employee assistance programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Paid sick leave
- XBOX gaming on large projector
- Next door to a gym with staff discount
- Annual conference budget
- Company library with books you need
- Free online training courses
- Career development programme
- Up to 26 weeks maternity leave
- PTO for Antenatal classes
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- 24 weeks adoption leave
- Half day on your child’s first day of school
- Santa leave – work up to a half day for first 3 Fridays in December
- Work from home Friday’s