Feel Free To Drop Your CV.
If you would like to work with a welcoming team in an environment that supports and nurtures your talent, jobs at Ireland Website Design are just for you. If you can rise to the challenge of designing websites with the potential to reach thousands of users on a multitude of devices and platforms then we want to hear from you. If successful in your application, you will be working with industry standard hardware and software in our new offices. The most important skill you can have here is the willing to learn and take on new challenges and be passionate. Our current vacancies are listed below:
We’re looking for a Web Designer with a natural creative flair, the ambition to learn and grow. You will be guided by to produce engaging designs and functional websites that work according to client specs. You are:
- A creative thinker, good at problem solving, translating creatives from designers across our channels.
- Experience working with Adobe Suite and know your way around.
- You will also have a portfolio where you can show the work you have created.
- Want to develop yourself as a designer working collaboratively with a talented team.
- Email & Newsletter designs
- Designing websites
- Assisting design team with tasks and responsibilities
- Have an awesome time doing all of these
- Working knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator
- A keen eye for design and detail
- Strong team player and ability to work under Senior Designers
- Joomla, Wordpress, Magento other
- Responsive website designs
Your initial contract will be for 3 months offering you a minimum of 25 hours per week. However most weeks this will be more.
From time to time we are happy to accept Erasmus students on a work experience for 12 weeks, if this is something that interests you then please get in touch.
As part of Computer Science in WIT you are required to gain some work experience, we are happy to take on students occasionally for this reason. If this is something that interests you then please get in touch.